Ground Worker, Riviera Utilities
Do you enjoy being outdoors and near the water? If fishing, boating, hunting, and sugar white beaches sound like a place you could call home, you need to keep reading! Riviera Utilities is located a short drive from Alabama’s beautiful beaches. We are a progressive Utility committed to providing exceptional value to our customers, employees, and community. We are accepting applicants with entry-level qualifications as a Ground Worker to work at our Daphne, Alabama, location.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, competitive wages, and a great work environment. Accepting applications through Friday, May 17, 2019. Interested individuals should go to our website at www.rivierautilities.com/careers to review the Job Description for this opening, click on the Application link, complete the application, and submit it by the deadline. Call Human Resources at 251-970-4147 for more information about the position.
Electric Operations Manager, City of Tarrant
The City of Tarrant, AL seeks an Electric Operations Manager. Successful candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Accounting or Management and have the following experience:
- Working in a public or private utility, to include working around love and high voltage overhead and underground electrical distribution and transmission lined; and
- Supervising employees, to include conducting performance appraisals, correcting employees deficiencies and recommending disciplinary actions; and
- Managing and/or designing distribution construction projects to include consulting with engineers to determine project specifications for newly installed power distribution systems; and
- Preparing and monitoring an annual budget to include reviewing and approving purchases of supplies, materials, equipment and preparing budding specifications.
- Preferably, have executive leadership training.
Interested applicants should apply at www.JobsQuest.org
Salary Range: $63,960.00 – $99,216.00
Finance Director, Electric Board of Guntersville
This position will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department, managing the daily checks and balances of the office. A bachelor’s degree in accounting is required. Applicants with experience in plant and general accounting will be given preference. Applicable experience in the electric industry and/or partnering with TVA is preferred.
Journeyman Lineman, City of Elba
The City of Elba is now accepting applications for the position of Journeyman Lineman. Candidate takes initiative in planning, organizing and directing the activities of all personnel engaged in the construction, repair, operations and maintenance of electrical distribution lines, auxiliary equipment, service connections and the preparation and delivery of electrical services.