Click on the toggles beside each name to learn more about our associate members.
TCI Sales, Inc.
2603 Moody Parkway, Suite 202 | Moody, AL 35004
Phone: (205) 640-7099
Fax: (205) 640-2330
- For more than 30 years, TCI has been representing quality manufacturers and service providers that support the utility, substation package, original equipment manufacturer, and industrial markets.
Customer Service Representative
Service Electric Company
1631 E 25th St | Chattanooga TN 37404
Phone: (423) 265-3161
Cell: (865) 250-1299
- Electrical Contractor
Utilities Substation Division Manager
550 W Jackson Boulevard | Chicago, IL
- Primera is a full-service engineering and consulting firm dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. Primera provides a variety of electrical, structural, and civil engineering to meet the needs of electric and gas utilities, universities, wind farms, and solar PV clients. We can provide complete engineering and project management services in overhead and underground transmission, substation and distribution for new construction, relocation, and retrofit projects. Our quality and environmental programs are ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 certified and we are a woman-owned business.
Tennessee Valley Public Power Association (TVPPA)
1206 Broad St. | Chattanooga, TN
Phone: (423) 883-5000
- The Tennessee Valley Public Power Association, Inc. (TVPPA) is the nonprofit, regional service organization that represents the interests of consumer-owned electric utilities operating within the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) service area. TVPPA members include both municipal and electric cooperatives, and they serve more than 9 million people in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina and Virginia.
Chas W Ashby Co., Inc.
1905 Indian Lake Drive | Birmingham, AL 35244
Phone: (205) 682-3314
- Representing leading manufacturers of electrical equipment to the utility industry since 1956.
Stewart Engineering, Inc.
P.O. Box 2233 |Anniston, AL 36202
300 East 7th Street | Anniston, AL 36207
Phone: (256) 237-0891
- We are electrical engineers providing consulting services to municipal electrical systems throughout the state of Alabama.
Senior Vice President
Fisher & Arnold, Inc.
9180 Crestwyn Hills Drive | Memphis, TN 38125
- Fisher Arnold is a multi-disciplined firm of Engineers, Architects, Environmental Consultants, Land Planners, Scientists, and Surveyors. Our electrical engineering services include Substation Design, Oil Containment, SCADA, Relay Settings & Coordination, Transmission Line Design, Distribution, Distributed Generation, System & Rate Studies, Financial Economic Analysis, Arc Flash Analysis, Lockout/Tagout, System Planning, Mapping and GIS.
Petty Line Construction Company, Inc.
2610 Lay Dam Road | Clanton, AL 35045
P.O. Box 1697 | Clanton, AL 35046
Phone: (205) 755-2591
- We are a family-owned business located in Clanton, Alabama. Powerline construction and maintenance, substation, and industrial electrical/instrumentation contractor.
The Okonite Company
8088 US Highway 11, Suite 101
Springville, AL 35146
Phone: (205) 568-3958
- Premier manufacturers of high quality insulated electrical wire and cable since 1878.
Preferred Sales Agency
2001 Glendale Cir
Birmingham, AL 35242
Phone: 817-675-0751 | Cell: 817-675-0751
- Our mission is to provide quality professional services, innovative solutions, and growth opportunities for all those that depend upon us, including our manufacturers, our customers, our employees, and our community. We are committed to excellence, and we will accomplish our objectives by stressing honesty, integrity, and diligence, remembering that we exist to serve others.
Director of Sales
266 Boinest Road
Prosperity, SC 29127
Phone: (803) 271-6550
- Every day Sensus helps utilities, cities, industrial complexes, and campuses connect data, places, and people in powerful new ways to do more with their infrastructure. Improve efficiency. Save money. Increase safety. Conserve resources. Promote economic development. And make a world of difference for a world of people.
M&R Services, Inc.
1806 Asteria Court
Duluth, GA 30097
Phone: (770) 813-9965
- On-site testing of electricity metering.
Alabama Municipal Insurance Corporation
110 North Ripley Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 386-3863
Fax: (334) 386-3873
- AMIC is a mutual insurance company established by local entities including cities, towns, utilities and municipal associations.
Utility Specialists, Inc.
P.O. Box 43528 | 3908 Cypress Drive
Birmingham, AL 35243
Phone: (800) 733-4837
Cell: (205) 243-6911
Fax: (205) 967-4673
- Provides equipment for power delivery, metering, substation and generation for electric power companies. Service the electric power industry since 1957!
Southern States Utility. LLC
710 Water Oak Lane | Talladega, AL 35160
- We are an electrical distribution contractor.
Interested in Joining?
Anyone interested can become an associate member. For more information, go to the Associate Membership page.
Insight & Influence
Electric Cities of Alabama members receive many benefits, including disaster assistance and mutual aid, governmental affairs, invitation only training programs and more.