Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference
July 9 - July 12
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce the 2023 Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference will be held July 9-12, 2023, at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort and Spa in Miramar Beach, Fla! ECA has a fun conference planned with activities the whole family will enjoy!
Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $550 per person is available until June 9. ECA has reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Sandestin with a discounted rate beginning at $339 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at the Hilton Sandestin is June 9. ECA encourages you to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure you receive the discounted rate at the beautiful host hotel.
Online Reservations at the Hilton Sandestin: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-850-267-9500 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
Please know ECA is aware of a shortage of available rooms during the conference at the Hilton Sandestin. Should you encounter an issue while making a reservation, overflow rooms outside of the ECA block can be found at the Hilton Effie by calling 855-434-1908.
*Additional details, including conference speakers, will be available in the coming weeks.
If you have questions regarding the Annual Meeting please email Donna Key.
More than 250 of ECA’s members will gather to hear from state leaders as well as leaders in the utility industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the word out about your company or business.
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $550 and non-members is $650.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- WiFi Sponsorship ($1,200) – Exclusive Sponsorship of WiFi throughout the duration of the conference. Login and Password will be the Sponsors name for additional company recognition. (1 sponsorship available)
- Golf Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Tuesday and Wednesday Breakfast Sponsorship ($750) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Sunday, July 9
2 – 5 p.m. – Conference Registration
3 – 5 p.m. – ECA Board of Directors Meeting
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – ECA’s Welcome Event
7:30 – 10 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Setup
Monday, July 10
7 – 8 a.m. – Conference Registration
7:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Chairman’s Breakfast and General Session
1 – 6 p.m. – Golf at the Sandestin Beach Resort
Tuesday, July 11
7 – 8 a.m. – Breakfast and Exhibits
8 – 11:30 a.m. – General Session
11:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Fairness PAC Drawing
Wednesday, July 12
7:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Closing Breakfast (come and go)