Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference
July 10 - July 13
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce the 2022 Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference will be held July 10-13, 2022, at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort and Spa in Miramar Beach, Fla! ECA has a fun conference planned with activities the whole family will enjoy!
Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $550 per person is available until June 10. ECA has reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Sandestin at a discounted rate of $339 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at The Lodge is June 10. ECA encourages you to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure you receive the discounted rate at the beautiful host hotel.
Online Reservations at the Hilton Sandestin: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-850-267-9500 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
*Additional details including conference speakers will be available in the coming weeks.
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $550 and non-members is $650.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- WiFi Sponsorship ($1,200) – Exclusive Sponsorship of WiFi throughout the duration of the conference. Login and Password will be the Sponsors name for additional company recognition. (1 sponsorship available)
- Session Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor will be given 5 minutes before the start of the general session to introduce themselves to the membership. Sponsors will be promoted in all conference materials. (1 sponsorship remaining)
- Golf and Fishing Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Tuesday and Wednesday Breakfast Sponsorship ($750) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Sunday, July 10
2 – 5 p.m. – Conference Registration
3 – 5 p.m. – ECA Board of Directors Meeting
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – ECA’s Welcome Event
7:30 – 10 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Setup
Monday, July 11
7 – 8 a.m. – Conference Registration
7:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Chairman’s Breakfast and General Session
1 – 6 p.m. – Golf at the Sandestin Beach Resort
Tuesday, July 12
7 – 8 a.m. – Breakfast and Exhibits
8 – 11:30 a.m. – General Session
11:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Fairness PAC Drawing
1 – 6 p.m. – Fishing Event (location TBA)
Wednesday, July 13
7:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Closing Breakfast (come and go)
If you have questions regarding the Annual Meeting please email Donna Key