Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference
July 12 - July 14
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce the 2020 Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference is moving forward as scheduled for July 12-15, 2020, at The Lodge at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama! In understanding that life is not completely back to normal, ECA thought this could be a great time to celebrate the “New Normal.” To that end, ECA has thoughtfully planned new and fun conference activities all the while following all necessary social distancing COVID-19 requirements. The beach is open, the pool is open, drinks are being iced down and an unbelievable conference agenda is on order! Join us, as we celebrate together the New Normal!
Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $450 per person is available until June 19. Make your reservations with confidence by knowing should government regulations change due to COVID-19 in July that 100% of your registration fee will be refunded.
ECA has reserved a block of rooms at The Lodge at a recently discounted rate of $275 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at The Lodge is June 19. ECA encourages you to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure you receive the discounted rate at the beautiful host hotel.
Online Reservations at The Lodge at Gulf State Park: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-251-540-4000 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
Vendor and Sponsor Information
More than 150 of ECA’s members will gather to hear from state leaders as well as leaders in the utility industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the word out about your company or business. There are several opportunities available for vendors. Register with confidence knowing that should government regulations change due to COVID-19 in July that 100% of your registration fee will be refunded.
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $450 and non-members is $550.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- Name Badge Lanyards Sponsorship ($1,500) – Company logo on conference name badge lanyards. (1 sponsorship available)
- Session Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor will be given 5 minutes before the start of the general session to introduce themselves to the membership. Sponsors will be promoted in all conference materials. (2 sponsorships available)
- Face Masks Sponsorship ($2,500) – Sponsors logo to be printed on face masks work by all conference attendees. 1 Sponsorship available.
- Golf Outing Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Breakfast Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Sunday, July 12
2 – 5 p.m. – Conference Registration
3 – 5 p.m. – ECA Board of Directors Meeting
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – ECA’s Welcome Event
7:30 – 10 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Setup
Monday, July 13
7 – 8 a.m. – Conference Registration
7:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Chairman’s Breakfast and General Session
11:30 – Free Afternoon/Evening
1 – 6 p.m. – Golf at The Peninsula
1 – 3 p.m. – ECA Poolside Event
Tuesday, July 14
7 – 8 a.m. – Breakfast and Exhibits
8 – 11:30 a.m. – General Session
11:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Fairness PAC Drawing
11:45 a.m. – Exhibit Hall Teardown
Wednesday, July 15
7:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Closing Breakfast (come and go)
Contact Donna Key at the ECA office for more information.