Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference
July 11 - July 14
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce the 2021 Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference will be held July 11-14, 2021, at The Lodge at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama! ECA has a fun conference planned with activities the whole family will enjoy!
Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $450 per person is available until June 19. ECA has reserved a block of rooms at The Lodge at a discounted rate of $309 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at The Lodge is June 11. ECA encourages you to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure you receive the discounted rate at the beautiful host hotel.
Online Reservations at The Lodge at Gulf State Park: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-251-540-4000 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
*Additional details including conference speakers will be available in the coming weeks.
Vendors: More than 250 of ECA’s members will gather to hear from state leaders as well as leaders in the utility industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the word out about your company or business.
Registration is now open and there are several opportunities available for vendors. Register with confidence knowing that should government regulations change due to COVID-19 in July that 100% of your registration fee will be refunded.
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $450 and non-members is $550.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- Name Badge Lanyards Sponsorship ($1,500) – Company logo on conference name badge lanyards. (1 sponsorship available)
- WiFi Sponsorship ($1,200) – Exclusive Sponsorship of WiFi throughout the duration of the conference. Login and Password will be Sponsors name for additional company recognition. (1 sponsorship available)
- Session Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor will be given 5 minutes before the start of the general session to introduce themselves to the membership. Sponsors will be promoted in all conference materials. (2 sponsorships available)
- Golf and Fishing Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Breakfast Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Sunday, July 11
2 – 5 p.m. – Conference Registration
3 – 5 p.m. – ECA Board of Directors Meeting
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – ECA’s Welcome Event
7:30 – 10 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Setup
Monday, July 12
7 – 8 a.m. – Conference Registration
7:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Chairman’s Breakfast and General Session
1 – 6 p.m. – Golf at The Peninsula
Tuesday, July 13
7 – 8 a.m. – Breakfast and Exhibits
8 – 11:30 a.m. – General Session
11:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Fairness PAC Drawing
12 – 1:30 p.m. – Fairness PAC Lunch (separate registration required, more details will be available soon)
1 – 6 p.m. – Fishing at Zeke’s Marina
Wednesday, July 14
7:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Closing Breakfast (come and go)
If you have questions regarding the Annual Meeting please email Donna Key