Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference
July 7 - July 10
Electric Cities of Alabama’s (ECA) Annual Meeting and Governmental Affairs Conference is scheduled for July 7-10, 2019, at The Lodge at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores. Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $450 per person is available until June 7. ECA has reserved a block of rooms at The Lodge at a rate starting at $295 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at The Lodge is June 7. ECA encourages you to reserve your room as soon as possible to ensure you receive the discounted rate at the beautiful host hotel.
Online Reservations at The Lodge at Gulf State Park: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-251-540-4000 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
ECA is proud to announce that former US Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be the keynote speaker at this year’s Annual Conference during the Chairman’s Breakfast on Monday morning, July 8. Mr. Sessions will speak on The Real Meaning of the Trump Agenda.
New Disaster Preparedness Session
This year ECA is offering a special Disaster Preparedness Session on Tuesday Afternoon and Wednesday morning. Mike Hyland with APPA will be on hand, along with several other sessions that will focus on helping utilities prepare for a disaster situation. This session is included in your registration price but we are asking that you let us know if you will be attending when you register.
An exhibit hall and conference sponsorships are available at the ECA Annual Conference! There is something for every budget!
- Exhibit Fee ($100 for Associate Members; $250 for Non-associate Members)
- Hotel Key Card Sponsor ($1,200; Company logo on the hotel key cards. 1 sponsorship available)
- Golf and Fishing Sponsor ($500; Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.)
- Breakfast Sponsor ($500; Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.)
- Meeting Break Sponsor ($500; Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.)
Contact Donna Key at the ECA office for more information.