Engineering and Operations Conference
October 18 - October 20
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce the 2021 Engineering and Operations Conference is scheduled for October 18-20, 2021, at Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa in Hoover, Alabama! More than 150 of ECA’s members will gather at the E&O Conference to hear the latest industry trends and news. Don’t miss this opportunity to get the word out about your company or business!
Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $435 per person is available until Oct. 1. ECA has reserved a block of rooms at Ross Bridge starting at $182 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at Ross Bridge is September 20.
Online Reservations at Ross Bridge: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-205-916-7677 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $435 and non-members is $485.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- Name Badge Lanyards Sponsorship ($1,200) – Company logo on conference name badge lanyards. (1 sponsorship available)
- WiFi Sponsorship ($1,000) – Exclusive Sponsorship of WiFi throughout the duration of the conference. Login and Password will be Sponsors name for additional company recognition. (1 sponsorship available)
- Session Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor will be given 5 minutes before the start of the general session to introduce themselves to the membership. Sponsors will be promoted in all conference materials. (2 sponsorships available)
- Breakfast Sponsorship Tuesday and Wednesday ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
- Clay Shoot Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the event as well as have their logo on the event t-shirt.
- Golf Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the event.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Sunday, October 17
Monday, October 18
Tuesday, October 19
Wednesday, October 20
If you have questions regarding the E&O Conference please email Donna Key