Engineering and Operations Conference
October 19 - October 21
Electric Cities of Alabama (ECA) is excited to announce that we are moving forward with plans for the 2020 E&O Conference scheduled for Oct. 19-21, 2020, at Renaissance Ross Bridge in Hoover, Ala. Registration is now open and the early bird rate of $325 per person is available until October 2.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECA will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure that conference attendees feel safe and healthy while attending the conference. This year’s conference will feature a wellness center in the registration area where ECA will have masks, hand sanitizer, tissues, and a thermometer for voluntary temperature taking. Please know all conference attendees will be required to wear a mask unless you are eating. ECA will have masks available for those who do not have one.
Tables will be set up in the meeting room with a maximum seating of four to a table and we will ask that you sit with your own party. Tables will be spaced out at least six feet apart. ECA has also arranged for single chairs along with a small round table to be available for “high risk” attendees. All food will be served plated style directly to your table and all events will require social distancing.
For members that are unable to attend due to company travel policies but would like to participate in the conference, please know ECA will have a Virtual Attendee option available. The conference will be streamed online to allow attendees to watch all sessions live, ask questions, and earn hours toward annual certifications. The registration price for a Virtual Attendee is $325.
ECA has reserved a block of rooms at Ross Bridge starting at $179 a night. The deadline to reserve a room at Ross Bridge is October 2.
Online Reservations at Ross Bridge: Click here
Phone Reservations: 1-205-916-7677 (ask for Electric Cities of Alabama room block)
ECA would like to hear from YOU! Do you have a speaker or topic in mind for the conference? Or would you like to present? Please email any topic or speaker ideas to Donna Key. Details regarding speakers will be available in the coming weeks but you can download a skeleton agenda here.
- Registration is required for attendance. Registration for ECA Associate Members is $325 and non-members is $375.
- There will be a vendor hall where you can show off your goods and wares. The Exhibit Fee is $100 for Associate Members and $250 for non-members.
- Name Badge Lanyards Sponsorship ($1,200) – Sponsors will have their company name or logo printed on the conference name badge lanyards.
- WiFi Sponsor ($1,000) – 1 sponsorship available. Sponsor will provide WiFi for all conference attendees in the meeting rooms.
- Session Sponsors ($1,000) – 2 sponsorships available. Sponsor will have the opportunity to give a 5 minute introduction of your company and introduce he first speaker of the general session.
- Clay Shoot Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events as well as have their logo on the event t-shirt.
- Golf Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the event.
- Breakfast Sponsorship ($500) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the event.
- Meeting Break Sponsorship ($300) – Sponsors will be promoted on all conference materials and announced at the events.
Contact Donna Key in the ECA office if you have any questions.